At the core of our ethos, work and vision we have four core principles:
- Strong leadership is the key to the success of our Trust. We will develop leadership skills in everyone, ensuring the development of the pupils as leaders of their own learning.
- Empower: pupils will be empowered to have high aspirations for their futures. The Trust will nurture and challenge the pupils to take responsibility, make decisions and work together so they develop into confident and resilient young people.
- Achieve: the Trust believes in achievement in its broadest sense and that enjoyment of learning is crucial to success. We will continually look for and reward achievement in every individual. The Trust knows that a strong command of English and maths is vital as a foundation for the whole curriculum and shall prioritise learning in these core subjects.
- Drive: the Trust will provide the very best education and training for every individual. We value excellent teaching underpinned by high quality professional development and will constantly move forwards, using and instigating the best ideas and practice. The Trust also understands that children need to be motivated if they are to succeed in life. We will provide a stimulating and creative curriculum and environment which will prepare pupils for their futures with confidence and determination.
Our values are based on our 3Rs:
- Respect and take care of ourselves
- Respect and take care of others
- Respect and take care of the environment and the world in which we live
These values are reinforced regularly alongside our key Christian values and ethos:
- Flying high together like geese
- We have the WOW factor!
- A safe place to make mistakes
- Respect and Take Care