To be a Multi Academy Trust which:
- Is recognised as a Centre of Excellence for inclusive education for learners, with a broad range of needs, aptitudes and ambitions.
- Supports and challenges a balanced community of schools so that they can secure the very best quality of education and care for all children and young people.
- Provides all staff, Governors and Trustees opportunities for personal and professional growth, career enhancement and a sense of worth.
- Is operationally efficient and structurally fit for purpose so that financial and other resources are used well for the benefit of learning outcomes.
- has the well-being of it’s staff, children and all other stakeholders at its heart.