The AAT Team
CEO: Mrs Sarah Moore
Chief Financial Officer: Mrs Jane King
Clerk: Mrs Jill Bates
Priorities for School Effectiveness
The role of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) including the NLE is to:
- Use a range of information (eg. data reports, QA visit records) to identify strengths and capacity within schools in the Trust.
- Challenge schools in the identification of needs and support them to engage in school improvement strategies to improve pupil outcomes.
- Develop a cohesive and clear Trust Development Plan that will address shared priorities and ensure consistency, rigour and focused planning.
- Ensure clarity of purpose, agreed responsibility and agreed timescales – holding school leaders to account.
- Review half termly the progress against priorities. Challenge and support leaders to make improvements at a rapid but sustainable pace.
- Evaluate impact of developments through QA visits and Academy discussions and report to Local Boards so they are well informed to hold leaders to account.
- Support the indication of new academies into AAT.